Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year to my friends in Europe, Asia and Australia and those for those in North & South America have a safe and happy new year's eve celebration! I wish every one a bountiful and productive New Year full of adventure, knowledge gathering and skill development. While I'm not one to make a New Year's resolution I thought I should make a few as it pertains to this blog.

7 P's Survival Blog New Years Resolutions:
1) Continue to post two or three original articles each week with new content in each post.

2) Take and document at least twenty outdoor adventures this year

3) Complete two advanced bushcraft certifications I have been working on this past year

4) Offer at least two classes this spring summer covering basic bushcraft/survival principles

5) Develop and offer a basic bushcraft training class via blended learning (recorded video, print, skype, correspondence)

6) Build a forge and make a flint/steel striker, knife and a few other tools

7) Finish off a book and companion field guide I have been working on

8) Increase reach so I can spread my lessons learned 

9) Get better at making videos... my Youtube videos have been more of an afterthought I will try to focus on that activity

10) Edit more pictures and take better pictures. I have just been using a camera phone for most of my pictures and not editing most.... time to make a change there as well!

 
As always feel free to leave your questions and comment below! Also if you enjoy the blog please vote for us on the following websites to help us reach a wider audience:

http://www.topprepperwebsites.com/vin.php?s=7ps
You are only able to vote once DAILY using this site! Currently we are just outside the top 20 on this site.
 
                        AND
http://bestprepperwebsites.com/
You are able to vote DAILY on this site!
 We are currently ranked # 2 on this site!




No comments:

Post a Comment