Sunday, June 29, 2014
EDC Tool Kit
EDC Tool Kit:
I started this pack with the intention of making it solely an EDC tool kit then defensive items that I don't carry on my person and back up medical items found their way into the kit as I cut back on items I never used tool wise. This portion of my kit is constantly evolving and if you have any recommendations please feel free to comment below.
2) For a size comparison it is setting next to the Bacho Laplander (normally a Mora Bushcraft Black infront of the Bacho).
3) Front of the kit with two Zip Ties.
4) Contents of the front zipper compartment: Rite-in-the rain notebook, Gorilla tape wrapped around a business card, pocket compass with magnifying glass/whistle/ and thermometer.
5) Contents of the interior of the kit as packaged currently
7) Right Side of the Kit: Window punch with handcuff key, sharpie, 5.11 tactical light, Tweezers, MyClense Spray (kills 99.9% of blood borne pathogens even in mucus membranes with out causing pain), WD40 pen, Spray hand sanitizer.
Please feel free to make any suggestions or leave any question in the comments!